Monday, September 8, 2008

Bloggin'!

Hey winners,

Since all of you at home miss me so much, I decided to grace you all with a travel blog so you can learn about my life without actually having to communicate with me in any type of personal way. Hooray!

I wasn't intending to write a blog since I typically lose interest in this sort of thing and neglect to write. I was just going to send irregular life updates. But then I received insistent requests to write one.

See:

Ravenna:
You REALLY need to start a blog (Caps were merited).
Nathan: I support the idea of you starting a travel blog.

As you can see, this blog is filling a very real need shared by many, many desperate individuals. You are welcome.

To fill those in who don't know, I am spending this semester studying abroad in Nairobi, Kenya. I am taking classes at the United States International University, doing an internship (hopefully with refugees, but tbd) and learning Swahili.

So there you go! Hopefully I'll update this in some sort of consistent way -- feel free to harass me about it! Lord knows I enjoy discussing myself, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Kwa heri (good-bye)!





No comments: